Very solid well balanced pre workout , not too jittery feeling but gives you enough pep to get through your workout or even workday with a little more gas in the tank
This product has a good amount of caffeine and supplements. I bought the watermelon and blueberry flavors...It even tastes good to mix each...together. I get a good amount of energy with no crash or jitters. Great product for the price...
Love this stuff!! Great taste and [it] gives so much energy!
You already know where to find the BEST BCAAs Available, but you need more than that, we get it - we train too!
You're looking for the Improved Energy, Increased Strength and Enhanced Performance only found in a Clinically Dosed Pre-Workout.
We searched far and wide to find a Pre Workout Worthy of Stacking with the Legendary Modern BCAA+ and we Quickly Partnered with Our Friends at Action Nutrition to Bring You the ULTIMATE PRE-WORKOUT EXPERIENCE -BOLT Extreme Energy!
This once LIMITED TIME COLLABORATION has Been Extended due to BOLT's Popularity and Amazing Reviews!
Check out Action Nutrition's Top-Selling Pre Workout - BOLT EXTREME ENERGY - and Get Ready for Your Best Workout Yet!
Action Nutrition's BOLT Extreme Energy helps you achieve your athletic goals with Best-in-Class Energy and Performance.
Action Nutrition's Pro Supplement Formulators have Decades of Experience working in Sports Nutrition with Dietary Supplements and they chose only the Best Pre Workout Ingredients when they Created BOLT Extreme Energy.
Discover the Amazing Benefits of a product that includes Scientifically Studied Ingredients at their Clinically Effective Dosages.
A Meticulous Review of the Most Recent Data on the Best Pre Workout Ingredients led to the creation of BOLT Extreme Energy, Action Nutrition's Most Advanced Pre Workout Formula.
BOLT Works, it's the BEST TASTING PRE WORKOUT we've ever tried, and We Know that BOLT Extreme Energy is Going to Blow You Away!
It Tastes Good!
Helps give me a...boost for my workout or...around the house.
Best I have found so far!
As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop (7.73 grams) with 4 to 8 ounces of cold water and drink prior to your workout. If needed, you may gradually increase serving by a half scoop (3.87 grams) up to a total of 2 full scoops (15.46 grams). Never use more than 2 scoops in any 24 hour period or use more than 5 days in any 7 day period. Consume ample amounts of water while using this product.
For best results, take 1 serving of BOLT Pre Workout 15-30 minutes prior to your workout.
We get requests for a great pre-workout product every single day, but our focus is on developing the absolute best amino acid-based products, like Modern BCAA+. So, in collaboration with Action Nutrition, we chose to offer you our Absolute Favorite Pre-Workout to help you achieve your goals! We hope you love BOLT as much as we do; it's the best pre workout that we've found!
1. Beck, T. W., Housh, T. J., Schmidt, R. J., Johnson, G. O., Housh, D. J., Coburn, J. W., & Malek, M. H. (2006). The acute effects of a caffeine-containing supplement on strength, muscular endurance, and anaerobic capabilities. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research, 20(3), 506-510.
2. Tarnopolsky, M. A., Atkinson, S. A., Macdougall, J. D., Sale, D. G., & Sutton, J. R. (1989). Physiological responses to caffeine during endurance running in habitual caffeine users. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, 21(4), 418-424.
3. Lee, E. C., Maresh, C. M., Kraemer, W. J., Yamamoto, L. M., Hatfield, D. L., Bailey, B. L., ... & Craig, S. A. (2010). Ergogenic effects of betaine supplementation on strength and power performance. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 7(1), 27.
4. Gonzalez, A. M., & Trexler, E. T. (2020). Effects of Citrulline Supplementation on Exercise Performance in Humans: A Review of the Current Literature. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research, 34(5), 1480-1495.
5. Campos, H. O., Drummond, L. R., Rodrigues, Q. T., Machado, F. S., Pires, W., Wanner, S. P., & Coimbra, C. C. (2018). Nitrate supplementation improves physical performance specifically in non-athletes during prolonged open-ended tests: a systematic review and meta-analysis. British Journal of Nutrition, 119(6), 636-657.
6. Schwedhelm, E., Maas, R., Freese, R., Jung, D., Lukacs, Z., Jambrecina, A., ... & Böger, R. H. (2008). Pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic properties of oral L‐citrulline and L‐arginine: impact on nitric oxide metabolism. British journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 65(1), 51-59.
7. Harris RC, Stellingwerff T. Effect of beta-alanine supplementation on high-intensity exercise performance. Nestle Nutrition Institute Workshop Series, 76, 61-71.
8. Smith, A. E., Walter, A. A., Graef, J. L., Kendall, K. L., Moon, J. R., Lockwood, C. M., ... & Stout, J. R. (2009). Effects of beta-alanine supplementation and high-intensity interval training on endurance performance and body composition in men; a double-blind trial. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 6(1), 1-9.
9. Hoffman, J. R., Ratamess, N. A., Faigenbaum, A. D., Ross, R., Kang, J., Stout, J. R., & Wise, J. A. (2008). Short-duration beta-alanine supplementation increases training volume and reduces subjective feelings of fatigue in college football players. Nutrition Research, 28(1), 31-35.
10. Hoffman, J. R., Ratamess, N. A., Kang, J., Rashti, S. L., & Faigenbaum, A. D. (2009). Effect of betaine supplementation on power performance and fatigue. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 6(1), 7.
11. Cholewa JM, Wyszczelska-Rokiel M, Glowacki R, Jakubowski H, Matthews T, Wood R, Craig SA, Paolone V. Effects of betaine on body composition, performance, and homocysteine thiolactone. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2013;10(1):39. doi: 10.1186/1550-2783-10-39. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
12. Lee, E. C., Maresh, C. M., Kraemer, W. J., Yamamoto, L. M., Hatfield, D. L., Bailey, B. L., ... & Craig, S. A. (2010). Ergogenic effects of betaine supplementation on strength and power performance. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 7(1), 27.
13. Pryor, J. L., Craig, S. A., & Swensen, T. (2012). Effect of betaine supplementation on cycling sprint performance. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 9(1), 12.
14. Ceuticals, Future. “NeuroFactor - Natural Brain Health Support.” FutureCeuticals, 2020, www.futureceuticals.com/neurofactor.
15. Science, NuLiv. “AstraGin® Is a Patented, 100% Natural Compound That Increases Absorption of Many Vital Nutrients Promoting a Healthy Gut Environment.” AstraGin, NuLiv Science, 2019, nulivscience.com/ingredients/astragin?gclid=Cj0KCQjwit_8BRCoARIsAIx3Rj4KLJSYDK3mkIGsDJdYzLsYAk7Zs2RrvtoIZCgh6WwFNcn35C3VZYkaAquXEALw_wcB.